Thursday, December 2, 2010

travel and etc.

Last 2008 since i met Patrick Slesinger i start to travel in Asia. my first travel is in singapore then 
KL malaysia, BKK, Singapore again...
because of him i experience to go out the phillipines and that i ddnt expected to happen to my life.
i experience to live in a big house have complete furniture and its beautiful and high quality.

because of him i learn how to swim and then learn how to dive... 
he thought me to be brave and to act like im in a high class of living, 
i live in that life more than 1 and half years but when i dicided to leave him because his wife found 
us we have a relationship i'm back to zero back to real life i have since im child.

but im glad because of that i learn a lot and have experience in life very tough experiences.
i would not forget what happen to me in last 2 years time... 
sometimes i think about him and miss him but i know i did the right thing...
and i know when i did that god guided me because when i left him my little angel came to my 
LIFE...


And i am happy and i feel complete now that i have her... god has a plan for everything happen to
my life, i know and believe someone out there a guy has to be with me and little angel just need to
wait patiently because maybe its not yet the perfect time... who ever he is all i want is he will love my princes the way i do because that the only thing i wanted and of course have a good job so he can help me to provide the things of my princes need till she finish school and till she get a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment