Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thank you!

I do this stupid thing to a person i do really love, i swear to god i did not mean it to say those thing.
i am trying to apologize but he wont listen, i am hoping one day he will  give me time to explain it all. i feel so sad today because i know in my heart i make this person so mad at me and i can't forget my self for that..

Thank you because you still give something for Nichole and i appreciate it a lot... all you said about me its hurts me a lot but i am willing to take it all because i thing i deserve that.. all i want is please forgive me and i am not hoping we can meet again in a future but if it will happen god only knows when and where and i hope that time will come you forgive me already... 

I will miss you so much and i wish you have a nice Christmas day and have a blessed new years... take care always....

No comments:

Post a Comment