Sunday, December 19, 2010

New year resolution...

''Lord i wish even just one of my wish to you will be grant i know and believe that one day it will     be if its your will...
  • I wish my work will be more good so i can support my Family and Nichole for all she need in life and more blessing this years.
  • Wish to Have a good health,protection,guidance and more strength to past all the struggle and trials in life.
  • To be with my daughter and parents living together so we can spent time together taking good care of are little angel Nichole.
  • I wish for Nichole good health,wisdom,guidance and protection and strength while shes growing up...
  • I wish that Douglas will love me the way i do, lord you know that i love him so much.. i want to be with him for all the rest of my life together with my daughter Nichole. 
  • I wish that my Family's will have a good health,guidance,protection and strength to past all the trials and struggle in life and long long life!!!!!!
  •  I wish peace on earth! no more fighting no corrupt and i wish that government will be fair for everything....
  •  I wish my best friend  Angelyn will fine and see the right guy for her and more blessing to her and her family's.
  •  I wish for the World's will have more P E A C E to each and everyone of US....
  •   I wish that i will be more patient and more sweet and nice to everyone's around me and my life...
                            ....MERRY CHRISTMAS AND @ HAPPY NEW YEAR'S....
                                         - - - -HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS- - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment